- Show the award on your blog & thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees & let them know of your nomination
7 Facts About Me
1. I’ve lived in Italy for about a year. I spent ~11 months there before going to university and it was an amazing experience. I also returned to Italy for another 6 months for a semester abroad, so that was great as well!
2. I’m still in university and next semester I will be the official university-employed tutor for Introduction to Literary Studies. I originally didn’t even want to do this, I saw the job ad & dismissed it immediately. But then my literature professor (who’s responsible for the lecture) kind of forced me into it 😀 Now I think it’s actually pretty cool. And it also makes me nervous. What if I suck as a tutor? :O
3. I quit smoking earlier this year. I was a smoker for a very long time and it’s been roughly 4 months now since I quit – sometimes I still miss it even now, but I know I don’t want to start again. So I keep trying my best.
4. I have a bit of an obsession with dresses. Maybe that’s what happens when you were obsessed with Barbies as a child. Nevertheless, if you encounter me in daily life, I will be wearing jeans & sneakers most of the time.
5. Only one person of my real life knows about this blog so far. And about my bookstagram. I’ve only told my boyfriend so far – and he hasn’t even seen this. But he patiently listens to all of my ramblings concerning blog things and celebrates all the little accomplishments with me. ❤
6. I love coffee. And I drink a lot of it. I hardly ever drink tea – only when I’m sick.
7. I am not a morning person. Seriously. Don’t talk to me before I have been awake for at least half an hour and have finished my first coffee or my day will be ruined and I will be mad at you 😀
And the award goes to…