Well, I don’t know about you guys, but I’m not a fan of Mondays. And since I’ve also been in a kind of slump when it comes to getting things done lately, this is my attempt to change all that.
From now on, I will use Monday to announce what I plan to achieve in the week ahead. This way, with my plans there for everyone to see, in black and white, I’ll have to hold myself accountable. No more excuses.
So here goes…
By the end of this week I will have
- written my Italian literature paper
- organized and cleaned my room
- gone running at least once
- written three book reviews
- published (at least) one of them
- read one more book
- drawn up a schedule for myself for the coming weeks
- started a notebook to keep track of everything concerning the blog
- contacted A. regarding my research project
Motivating words to keep in mind
“Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserve and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real… it is possible… it’s yours.”
—Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
What are your plans for the week? What helps you to get things done?
Have a lovely week!